Sunday 13 January 2008

Closet Feature: Kimono Item of the Week


I decided that this will be the kimono item of the week since I just paid for it! I bought it to match my green wool kimono (the one that's hard to match?). The details are as follows:




Lovely myriad of colour combinations! Just think of the sheer number of kimono I can match this with! I currently know my green wool one and pink wool one are perfectly acceptable with this - and even my gray wool one too!! *hearts*

This obi is made of silk and was dyed various types of flower medallions. I'm not entirely sure what the flowers are, but I know there's kiku (chrysanthemums) on it! It cost only US$5.02 too - a good bargain! I don't think there are any large visible imperfections on it either. *yay* I bought this together with another obi - that one will be next week's kimono item of the week! ^^


No comments: