Sunday 20 January 2008

Closet Feature: Kimono Item of the Week


As promised last week, here is the other obi I bought together with the flower medallion obi! Details are as follows:




This little baby cost US$9.99 - no one fought me for it!! I don't understand why, it's such a beautiful little thing, made of silk and with no horrid disfigurements at all. The colour combination is great! A maroon background, with a gold pattern and bits of black in it. Very gorgeous. I don't actually know what I can wear it with o_O With what I have now at the moment, I was thinking my dark gray wool kimono would match. Maybe even the yellow and red momiji kimono too.. Or that 'graphic chukka' one. Nyehehehe!

I just received this and the other obi today! It's lovely - both have a very soft material! Not really my favourite type to tie, but I think it's worth it, just for the looks!

I was right about last week's obi - it certainly does match my green wool kimono (the one I'm wearing now - I'll post a separate rant about that later hehehe), and adds colour to it - it really brightens up the whole outfit, and makes it look younger! Hehehe..

Anyway, I'll post this now and do a separate one for my little adventure yesterday! Turrah!


No comments: