Saturday 22 March 2008

Good Friday

Solemn Good Friday today. Went to church at 3pm, got back at about 4.40pm. Around 4.50pm it started raining. Not just irritating-drizzle rain, but thunder-and-lightning kind of rain! Of course the heavy rains only lasted for like 5 mins, but the lightning and thunder is still going on!

..... My God, three and a half years in England, and I've turned absolutely obsessive over the weather. Sister, is this common?

On a random note, I finally thought to search on eBay for the electronic takoyaki pan my sister and I saw once in an email someone sent us. I found a few of them!! My sis is alright with getting it, and I really really want one (yeah, I'm a takoyaki/okonomiyaki/taiyaki nutter) so I'm getting one sent to KL! I'm thinking of getting the taiyaki pan as well, but I'm not sure where to send it to. We'll see hehehehe....


No comments: