Wednesday 18 June 2008

An exhausting two days

We didn't sleep on Sunday night. Well, we did, but only for about two hours!

We'd baked cookies (dark and white chocolate chunk cookies! Yum) and watched Sex and the City movie, although we fell asleep about 10mins into the movie :P I woke up at 6.40am to get ready to go out and shook Jin awake at 7am. Ran out of the flat at 7.40am, and took the train to the Russian Embassy for Jin to do his visa. Waited there for nearly 2 hours before we got in too.

Once we were done, we couldn't decide where to go, but ended up going to Leicester Sq and eating at Farmer Brown's. Yay! I really wanted the beef steak sandwich, but they didn't have steak, so I had one with bacon, mozarella, basil and tomatoes. Yummy goodness! I only ate half of it, though, before I was too full to finish it and had to hand the other half to Henry and Jin to finish.

When we were done, we walked to Traf Sq to see if we could find tour agencies for Jin, then we went home. Blablabla, Jin packed, we all went to King's Cross again, said goodbye. Jin went back to Sheffield and Henry took the tube to Heathrow. I went home and took a 4 hour nap before getting up for another 4 hours then going to bed again.

Today, I went out with Mel cos she's going home on Monday. We went to eat dimsum, then we had bubble tea, and walked around Troc a bit (Mel played ParaPara and DDR!) before going to Haagen Dazs to have a snack. I'm uber uber stuffed right now! *phew*

I can't wait for Friday to come!!!


No comments: