Friday 5 December 2008

Blegh

I am sitting here in the computer labs, just staring at the screen and trying to finish a report that's due by midnight tonight (but we're aiming to have it sent off by 6 at the very latest). I'm so sick of this report because I've been reading the same damn thing over and over and over again. I never want to be an editor professionally. I feel so damn bored I could cry just for the heck of it. Ugh.

*sighs* Patty is coming to London today. Too bad he's arriving so much earlier than he said he thought he would be! He originally estimated that he'd arrive in London at around 5 or 6pm or so, but actually he's due to arrive at 3pm -_____- I had planned my whole day around the 6pm timeframe - get to school10am, hand in dissertation proposal 10.15am, do coursework, meet Sita at 3pm for her contribution to coursework, meet Andrea at 4.30pm for her contribution to coursework, final proofreading of the report at 5pm, last minute changes and sending it off 5.45pm, go home 6pm, meet Patty and go to Il Bordello anytime.

Instead, I'll now have to try and rush to finish the coursework. Luckily, Patty has the spare key to the back door, so he can let himself in. I told him to come to my uni if he wants, so he can use the internet here (and watch us panic and run around like headless chickens :P). I dunno if he'll take me up on that offer or not, but either way, I'll have to ignore him for a few hours. *shrugs* Oh well!

Tomorrow, we're planning to go to Borough Market! April is coming down to London from.... I forgot where she lives, but she's another kimono friend (YAY for kimono friends!) :) She'll arrive in London at 11am thereabouts, and Hong and I will go pick her up and we'll all go to Borough Market ^___^ Of course, we'll drag Patty along. The three of us girls will wear kimono! Yay! I can't wait! Tonight I'll definitely have to coordinate an outfit hehehe (I only confirmed on going yesterday).

Okay, I've had my break and chocolate. Time to get back to work! (... it's 2.30pm and Patty just called to say he's at Heathrow already. At this rate, he'll be in my uni before I even meet Sita or Andrea! :P)


No comments: