Wednesday 20 May 2009

*screams in frustration*

My iron decided to kill itself today. I don't know if it's been slowly dying over time or something, but today, it just up and died. It kept leaking water while I'm putting water into it, or once I turn it on (no, it wasn't past the "max" mark).

Luckily, I noticed it had killed itself before I used it on one of my obiage. I was barely able to iron out one of my datejime! It vomited water all over my precious silk datejime too D: Luckily, datejime aren't shown when worn. I'm inspecting it now, and I don't think it's completely ruined either. Phew! I would've cried if it were!

On a completely random, unrelated note, xxxHolic is killing me. The SUSPENSE!!! What happened to Yuuko-san?????? Omg, maybe I ought to go read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles as well.... x____x I can't waaaaaait for the next chapter of xxxHolic!!


No comments: