Wednesday 3 June 2009

My shop?

Remember how I was talking about how I wanted to open a small online shop using Blogger? I decided to screw what Google thinks and go ahead with the idea anyway :)

So far, I think the set-up has been fine. I've got the layout down, and things like "How to Order", "Payments", "Shipping", "Refunds and Cancellations" and "Terms and Conditions" down. I also set up an "Enquiries" bit. Most of these are accessible through the side-bar :D

Here's a sneak preview:

I'm not 100% sure when I'll officially declare it open. I'm still in the middle of taking pictures of the things I'm about to sell. The pictures aren't very consistent - I'm using some of the professionally taken pictures that I'd saved from the auctions I'd won some items in. >_o I hope that wouldn't make too much of a difference...

Anyway, I'll give you guys a bit of a notice once it's up and fully running ^_^

P/S: On a very random note, I'm getting abit worried about how I seem to be bruising really easily and bleeding alot lately. Just two days ago, I was blowing my nose when suddenly blood came gushing out. It didn't stop for quite a while o_O The blood was actually dripping off my face! Ugh, I haven't had a nosebleed this bad in years. Coupled with the easy bruising, I'm getting kind of worried.... Then again, I may be watching too much of House :P


4 comments:

kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ihsara said...

hi love,

about your bleeding times, are you having too much fish or taking omega-3 supplements??

These can meddle with bleeding times, so you might want to look into that >.<

take care!

ihsara said...

ooh nearly forgot about the other bleeding-time related nutrient..

don't forget to have more green leafy vegetables and fruits like kiwi, they're rich in Vit. K, as we all know Vit K helps in clotting blood! :D

Priscilla said...

Lissy, thanks for all those suggestions! It may be Vitamin K deficiency - I have all the symptoms stated in Wikipedia for Vit K deficiency, except for anemia, but Wiki's not that reliable :P Besides, the symptoms are a little general, anyway! I've been getting the "green" part right, but not so much the "leafy" part about vegetables :P Still, I read that broccoli is also a source of vitamin K, and I eat that quite alot, along with cabbage :/

I was talking to my friend Mel about my weird easy bruising and bleeding times, and she was getting quite worried too, when she noticed I was developing bruises more easily than usual - even watched as one appeared. (She's a med student) She was especially worried when I mentioned that my paper cuts usually bleed - apparently, this isn't normal?

She suggested going for a blood test to see what's wrong with me, but till then, I'll be stuffing my face with broccoli, spinach and Savoy cabbage :P