Friday 10 July 2009

Event Announcement: SFX Family Day 2009

Just a quick post before I sleep, but my church is having its annual Family Day this Sunday. If you're in the area and free, do come and contribute to the church, as well as various charities and fundraising organizations :)

Here's details:



Location:
Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Church

Address:
135 Jalan Gasing,
46000 PJ,
Selangor

Date:
12 July 2009

Time:
8.30am - 2pm

We're "going green" this year, so please bring your own (empty) lunchboxes if you want to takeaway food! :)

Oh, and sadly, I will not be wearing yukata, because it's really really hot, and this year's theme isn't Japanese. I'm absolutely dying to wear one, but I won't have an opportunity to until we go to Pangkor Laut. Will blog more about that later.

Okay, am very tired now. My sister and I were up till 1am baking cupcakes as a test round for what the RCIA is selling on Sunday (no, we don't man the RCIA booth so we won't be there to take questions :D Lucky) and I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

G'night people! :D


No comments: