Friday 18 September 2009

Off to Singapore~

I haven't updated in ages! I'm sorry it's once again a random rambling sort of post, but yeah...

Anyway!

1) Been busy making and delivering hampers, layer cakes and mooncakes out to clients.
2) Going to Singapore tomorrow, coming home on Monday. I'm looking forward to helping the Singaporean economy XD
3) I've got a permanent job in my office now. Woohoo. Stupid paperwork D:

Oh yeah, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all! (And I kind of just realised I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Merdeka Day all those weeks ago. Oh well!)


2 comments:

ihsara said...

mmm mooncakes,

i miss having that... don;t seem to get any decent ones here... need to travel to Sydney to get some probably...

hope your trip will be fun!

Priscilla said...

Haha, I think I overdosed on mooncakes a little bit XD Especially after having to deliver nearly a thousand (literally!) of them!