Thursday 29 October 2009

Event Announcement: Japan Charity Fiesta & Bazaar 2009

Just a quick update on an upcoming event! ^___^ There are 3 in the month of November that I want to announce, but I'll start off with the first one. This event appeared in the newspaper a few days ago, but my sister found it a few weeks ago on the JCKL website.


Japan Charity Fiesta & Bazaar 2009
Date: 8th November 2009

Time: 11am to 3pm

Location: Grand Ballroom, Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Admission fees: RM12 for advance tickets, RM15 for day tickets, free for those ages 12 and under. Get advance tickets at Jusco (Mid Valley, Taman Maluri and 1Utama) and Isetan (KLCC and Lot 10)!

Note: There's going to be a yukata dressing corner!!!! ^_^

Website: (Use Google translate, and scroll down) Japan Club of KL


I really really want to go! Maybe my sister and I will wear kimono/yukata there too ^^ Anyone else planning to go?


4 comments:

Kitty Kanzashi said...

Lucky you! You should definitely convince your sister to go! Maybe you will see the kitsuke lady again.

Priscilla said...

Thanks! ^_^ My sister and I are planning on getting a membership @ the Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur, and hopefully meet some ppl who practice kitsuke there XD

Sapphire said...

Ooh... sound interesting. Is JCKL same as JFKL??

Priscilla said...

Nope! JCKL is the Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur and is based in Taman Seputeh. JFKL, Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur, has its offices in Mid Valley City :)